Raising Brave Kids
One of the greatest joys in life is to watch my children from a young age become more and more brave, adventuresome, curious, and well just being kids. Let me share with you some of the keys of success in raising brave kids.
- Take care of your fears first because your kids will feed from your fear or your willingness to face the challenge.
- Surround your family with opportunities. Its not going to happen when your Saturdays and vacation days are in your living room.
- View nature as a gift to you and your kids.
- Make exercise a family event and not individual.
- Don’t feel you have to structure it but be spontaneous. Let nature be the guide.